Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Goals

My goal for this semester is fairly simple:

1)To continue to learn and question how technology and constructivism will help strengthen my classes and my student's learning. How you ask?

a) I will continue to do my homework, readings, and blogs
b) I will continue dialogue with my colleagues
c) I will continue to use blogs in my American Literature class
d) I will, with baby steps, work to incopoarate a more constructivist setting and learning in my classes
e) I will try to use ideas from other colleagues to strengthen my classes.
f) To be an active learner who works with and experiments with the ideas given to me
g) To challenge myself to ask the difficult questions and struggle with certain ideas to better my knowledge and thinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

I especially like f and g.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Crosby said...

I like your goal because it is realistic. Good job!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home